The long nationwide search is over for FC Dallas as they have announced on Monday their new primary jersey sponsor, MTX Group. MTX will also serve as North Texas SC’s jersey partner and be featured on all FC Dallas Academy and Youth jerseys starting July 2021. The Frisco-based technology company’s sponsorship deal is a multi-year agreement that includes marketing and community impact initiatives.
MTX is headquartered in Frisco, TX, with corporate offices in New York, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Canada and Australia.
MTX is a leading global technology transformation company powered by the Maverick Quantum AI platform, MavQ. MTX provides technology solutions to government agencies and businesses to help them accomplish their government and community missions.
Over the last year during the COVID-19 pandemic, MTX has been a trusted advisor to many organizations by providing emergency response management solutions that address the various effects of the disease on communities across the nation. Some of their solutions include health monitoring, disease transmission tracking, unemployment insurance claims, emergency child care, isolation services for higher education, and most recently, vaccination lifecycle management.
FC Dallas will use MTX to help tap into their academy system to find the next generation of Homegrown players as well. Using MTX’s Maverick Quantum AI platform to evaluate FC Dallas Youth and Academy players.
FC DALLAS/MTX GROUP PARTNERSHIP DETAILS
- MTX becomes FC Dallas’ second kit partner in club history as part of a multi-year agreement between the two organizations.
- FC Dallas’ partnership with MTX includes the technology company’s logo on all First Team primary and secondary match jerseys, training gear, team travel jackets, rain jackets, and official team polo shirts.
- The MTX logo will appear on the primary and secondary jerseys for North Texas SC, the FC Dallas Academy, and the Youth program.
- MTX will be the FC Dallas home opener’s presenting partner at Toyota Stadium and for the North Texas SC home opener in 2021.
- MTX will participate in FC Dallas’ Homegrown Partner Program by providing technical insights and solutions to five Dallas/Fort Worth-based Black and Minority-owned businesses.
- The FC Dallas Foundation’s annual fundraiser, Cocktails & Cleats, will be presented by MTX.
- MTX will be a partner of the FC Dallas Foundation’s Field Development Program, which has currently built eight mini-soccer fields across Dallas/Fort Worth.
What do you think of FC Dallas moving from Advocare (which is still a sleeve sponsor) to a technology company like MTX? Happy to see the change?