Join us tonight at 9:30 PM CST/10:30 PM EST and bring your questions and insights into FC Dallas’ performance. What improved in this win at home? What did you like, and what still gives you some anxiety about this team? Ben, Jose, and I will dig into this stuff and throw out a handful of baseless hot takes mixed in.
We will take some time to update everybody on the latest Reggie Cannon rumors and talk about Paxton Pomykal’s decision to have season ending hip surgery.
And as usual, we will take your comments too.
- Is John Nelson our legitimate starting left back?
- When will Bryan Reynolds get a run at right back?
- Ricardo Pepi got his first start and an assist.
- Jesus Ferreira and Fafa Picault looked good.
- Santos and Acosta on the field at the same time worked in this game.
Here is the direct link to the stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaZb0-iYI08
FYI, you can even make Youtube remind you when we go live, so you won’t miss a moment of the conversation.