With the official news of Carlos Gruezo’s departure from FC Dallas to Augsburg complete, this season has been one of the most interesting and exciting for Dallas in recent history.
- New head coach and technical director
- Exciting signings of veteran and homegrown players
- Departures of longtime players like Carlos Gruezo and Victor Ulloa
- The launch of North Texas Soccer Club
- An academy that continues to spread its wings across the globe
- An on the field product that looks pretty good
With those changes in mind, we are excited to welcome writer and host Arman Kafai to the Big D After Dark show on July 15, 8 PM CST on the BigD Soccer Facebook page.
Arman writes for the club for ProSoccerUSA.com and has broken rumors and news on changes at the club as well as transfers. According to one source, he is as close to the club’s staff as any other writer at the moment. We plan on picking his brain and having a healthy conversation about this transfer window, youth talent, and what is coming down the pipeline for FC Dallas.
Was looking through my interview with #FCDallas technical director Andre Zanotta back in March. This quote really captures the Gruezo transfer and the thinking for Zanotta. https://t.co/reEFDpl1KY pic.twitter.com/MAtnrpUtY8— Arman Kafai (@ArmanKafai) July 5, 2019
As usual, you will be invited to be a part of the action. Join us on Facebook and send in your questions for Arman, Ben, Jose, and our audience.
- Who replaces Carlos Gruezo?
- When is Paxton Pomykal leaving FC Dallas?
- Where is FC Dallas at this point in their club transformation?
- What should we expect this team to look like over the second half of the season?
And hey, we continue to explore other streaming options, so if you would prefer Youtube, let us know in the comments below.
See you on July 15!